Subject: Up to 12% Off: Memorial Day Sale
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2025 14:18:08 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[UP TO 12% OFF Memorial Day Sale](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[STOCK UP FOR SUMMER](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/hiend-accents-summer-collection)

[Light & Airy Quilts](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/quilts-hea)

[Cooling Sheets](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bed-sheets-hea)

[Plush Pillows ](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/pillows-hea)

[Stylish Throws & Blankets](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/throws-blankets-hea)

[SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JVM61BD7TPZZPXF0TCVMDFN1&r=01JVMDG7BKR9AWDPWF31SPH7Q7)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JVM61BD7TPZZPXF0TCVMDFN1&r=01JVMDG7BKR9AWDPWF31SPH7Q7).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038