Subject: Honor Our Heroes – Up to 25% Off for Armed Forces Day
From: Cadance <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2025 16:00:14 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.688029.list-id.mcsv.net>

To view the images, simply click 'Allow' or 'Download'.
https://omhusa.com/formsearch/armed-forces-day-cid-0?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

Dear  Manager,

Honor Their Service with a Timeless Gift – Armed Forces Day Special

As we recognize Armed Forces Day, we invite you to join us in paying tribute to the brave men and women who serve with honor and dedication. Commemorate their sacrifice with a gift that reflects your gratitude — and take advantage of limited-time savings.

✅ May 15 – 17, 2025

✅ Special discounts on 27 featured items

✅ Save UP TO 25% on battleship models and custom-made pieces

Let your gift carry meaning. Shop now and celebrate those who protect and serve!
Honor Their Service – Shop Now! (https://omhusa.com/formsearch/armed-forces-day-cid-0?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_wooden+boat+dealers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_wooden+boat+dealers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)

POPULAR NAVY SHIPS

We craft high-quality, museum-grade custom models designed to meet your exact specifications.
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm010-arleigh-burkeclass-destroyer-medium?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer

$2,981.34

$2,534.14
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm010-arleigh-burkeclass-destroyer-medium?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_wooden+boat+dealers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_wooden+boat+dealers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm016-uss-john-finn-ddg113-medium?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

USS John Finn (DDG-113)

$2,981.34

$2,534.14
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm016-uss-john-finn-ddg113-medium?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm024-uss-william-p-lawrence-ddg110-medium?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

USS William P. Lawrence (DDG-110)

$2,981.34

$2,534.14
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm024-uss-william-p-lawrence-ddg110-medium?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm025-zumwaltclass-destroyer-medium?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

Zumwalt-class Destroyer

$2,981.34

$2,534.14
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm025-zumwaltclass-destroyer-medium?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm045-uss-samuel-b-roberts-de413-medium?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

USS Samuel B. Roberts (DE-413)

$2,981.34

$2,534.14
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm045-uss-samuel-b-roberts-de413-medium?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm052-uss-missouri-bb63-medium?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

USS Missouri (BB-63)

$2,981.34

$2,534.14
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm052-uss-missouri-bb63-medium?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
View other Custom-made Models (https://omhusa.com/collection/custom-made-models?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)

MODEL BATTLESHIP COLLECTION
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b199-uss-monitor-civil-war-ship-model?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

USS MONITOR Civil War Ship Model

$505.87

$425.65
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b199-uss-monitor-civil-war-ship-model?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b053-uss-sims-ship-model?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

USS SIMS Ship Model

$1,348.65

$1,146.35
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b053-uss-sims-ship-model?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b408-uss-alabama-bb60?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

USS Alabama BB-60

$1,018.11

$858.52
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b408-uss-alabama-bb60?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b517-uss-worden-cg18?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

USS Worden CG-18

$1,121.65

$949.52
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b517-uss-worden-cg18?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
Discover Full Battleship Collection! (https://omhusa.com/collection/model-battle-ship?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)

LIFELIKE DISPLAY MODELS – HONORING NAVAL HERITAGE
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t012-uss-constitution-exclusive-edition-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

USS Constitution Exclusive Edition

$909.77

$773.30
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t012-uss-constitution-exclusive-edition-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t034-hms-victory-exclusive-edition-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

HMS Victory Exclusive Edition

$828.69

$695.97
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t034-hms-victory-exclusive-edition-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj008-ah64-apache-139?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

Ah-64 Apache 1:39

$142.77

$121.35
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj008-ah64-apache-139?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj092-1940s-us-twinengine-fighter-plane?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

1940s U.S. Twin-Engine Fighter Plane

$69.8

$57.73
Buy Now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj092-1940s-us-twinengine-fighter-plane?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)
CONTACT US! (https://omhusa.com/Contactus.asp?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day)

DON’T MISS OUR LATEST COMPOSITE ROW BOATS!
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k231-swansea-small-composite-row-boat-canoe10ft?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k232-115-ft-composite-whitehall-dinghy-with-teak-accent?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

NEW EVENTS COMING SOON
https://omhusa.com/formsearch/maritime-day-cid-0?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

WHY CHOOSE US!

🎯 What Makes These Models Stand Out?
✔ Authenticity & Detail – Every model is a tribute to maritime history
✔ Premium Materials – Red Cedar, Teak, Fiberglass, US Epoxy
✔ Hassle-Free Shopping – 31-day return, free shipping within US (for Alaska & Hawaii we will only charge for a small fee), free VAT/Duties for US, Europe and Canada.
✔ Exceptional Support – 24/7 customer service to assist with any inquiries

Contact us: [email-masked]

Hotline: (909) 276-7507

Follow us on Social Media
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day
https://www.facebook.com/OmhUsa
https://www.instagram.com/old.modern.handicrafts/
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_grace&utm_medium=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_campaign=mailchimp_armed+forces+day_consumers&utm_id=armed+forces+day

View email in browser (https://mailchi.mp/omhusa.com/armed-foces-day?e=8d1f6bd233)
OMHUSA . 1500 S Milliken Ave, Unit G . Ontario, California, California 91761 . USA
update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&e=8d1f6bd233&c=873c1fa5d2) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=873c1fa5d2)