Subject: A True White Glove Experience for you at Elite Anywhere!
From: "Gayle Sabang | Elite Anywhere Corp" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2025 13:41:23 -0700

Hello!

I'm Gayle, with Elite Anywhere, we are a White-Glove Warehousing and
Delivery service working with interior designers, furniture manufacturers,
and private clients throughout the United States.

Yes, we are a full-service white-glove, warehousing, and delivery company
that caters to receiving, inspecting, storage, packing/palletizing/crating,
labeling, delivery, assembly/installation, art and mirror hanging, and
debris removal/crate disposal.

Below are our ten (10) warehouse locations we can assist you in.

   - Austin, TX
   - Denver, CO
   - Los Angeles, CA
   - Miami, FL
   - Nashville, TN
   - New York, NY
   - Palm Springs, CA
   - Phoenix, AZ
   - San Francisco, CA
   - Washington DC

We have our own proprietary software to keep control of all orders and
inventory. You will have login credentials to our software to see the
inventory and full visibility of your items while they are being stored in
our custody. I have also attached some additional information about our
warehouse and services.

Can we schedule a quick 15-minute call to discuss further our services and
how we can suit your needs? I am confident that we could do some great work
together.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,

*Gayle Sabang*
*Business Development Analyst*
*Elite Anywhere*
P: +1 866 324-9571
D: +1 844 541-1590  *SMS/DM*
E: [email-masked]
Desk Hours: M-F 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
<https://www.facebook.com/EliteAnywhere>
<https://twitter.com/EliteAnywhere>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/elite-anywhere>
<https://www.instagram.com/eliteanywhere/>
<https://eliteanywhere.com/contact-us/>

<https://eliteanywhere.com/our-services/>

We deliver quality service and communication that exceeds the expectations
of our valued clients. Our agents, facilities, partners, and logistics
experts ensure your valuables are received, packed, stored, delivered, and
installed safely and reliably anywhere.