Subject: Fwd: Missing pillows #Ref 20250509003229035
From: Debra Devine <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 May 2025 11:30:41 -0400

I forgot to add my address it is 6 Crocus Lane Commack NY 11772 for the
replacement of the missing pillows
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, May 9, 2025 at 11:15 AM
Subject: Fwd: Missing pillows #Ref 20250509003229035
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us! We truly appreciate your
inquiry and are here to assist you.

Our team is currently reviewing your request, and we’ll be sure to get back
to you within 24 48 business hours.

To help us ensure seamless communication, we’ve assigned a reference number
to your email subject. We kindly ask that you keep the subject unchanged
when replying.

Our business hours are:

Monday – Friday

7:00 AM – 3:30 PM PST

Thank you again for choosing Designer Living. We’re looking forward to
assisting you further!

Sincerely,

Customer Support

Designer Living