Subject: Stella Wins High Point Market Snapshot
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2025 14:47:31 +0000

[HiEnd Accents x ANDMORE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[EXPLORE THE COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/stella-collection)

[New Additions, Same Signature Style](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/stella-collection)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Double Box Stitch Quilt Set in dark violet](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-quilt?variant=46036716880093)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Double Box Stitch Throw in lilac](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-double-box-stitch-throw-pr?variant=46354768396509)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Embroidered Lumbar Pillow in dark violet](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-embroidered-lumbar-pillow?variant=45976071209181)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Double Box Stitch Quilt Set in teal](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-quilt?variant=45924952506589)

[SEE WHAT’S NEW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/stella-collection)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JTTN41GRHXRCP0XM8WJ2QR6M&r=01JTTR6DFZEC6CA41C1SJ24N7M)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JTTN41GRHXRCP0XM8WJ2QR6M&r=01JTTR6DFZEC6CA41C1SJ24N7M).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038