Subject: Payment not Received for Designer Living Order # D2532108B4 #Ref 20250423003428731
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 10:37:17 -0700

Hello Ayo-

I hope this email finds you well.  Unfortunately, we are unable to process
the remaining balance of $89.99 because we do not have the updated card
information on file.  Updates made on the customer’s end do not
automatically carry over to our system.  To proceed with this process,
kindly complete the attached credit card authorization form and send back
in its original Excel or PDF file, or you may contact us directly at
1-888-879-8790 and ask to speak with Helita if you prefer to complete the
transaction by phone.  Please note that all calls are recorded for quality
and training purposes.  We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate
your understanding.  Thank you.

Best Regards,

Helita

Designer Living Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

Mon-Fri 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM (PST)

Thank you for letting us know.

Sincerely,

Giselle

Designer Living Customer Service

[email-masked]

===============================================================================

I've updated my card info. I apologize for the inconvience.

"Good things come to those who wait", wait on GOD.

On Tuesday, April 22, 2025 at 04:47:11 PM CDT, info

Hello Ayo-

I am contacting you with Designer Living regarding your recent purchase.
Please note that we were unable to process your full payment of $322.21 on
Designer Living Order D2532108B4. We were only able to capture $232.22,
leaving a balance of $89.99.  Please kindly help complete and return the
attached *credit card authorization form* so that we can process the
remaining balance owed.  A copy of your order has been included below for
your reference. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly
appreciated!

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kyle

Designer Living Customer Service

[email-masked]