Subject: Request for Quotation - Shower Curtains/Rods
From: Jonathan Ryan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Tyler Cage <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 12:52:26 -0400

Hello Sales Team,

My name is Jonathan Ryan, and I'm currently engaged in an exciting
opportunity with a federal agency. I am reaching out to request your
support and assistance with providing quotations for the following items.

Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Project: GTMO Housing Furniture and Appliances
End user: ACC - 410th CSB Americas GTMO Branch
*Last date of Submission: *May, 2025, 12

*Item No: 001*
Description:Shower Curtains.Qty:848EA
White Curtain 71"L x 71"W. 34.88 sq ft.
*Item No: 002*
Description:Rods. Shower Curtain.Qty:020EA
Rods. Shower Curtain Rod 26-76" Stainless Steel Rod. 76"L x 1"W

Delivery Address

Fleet Logistics CenterGovernment Port Operations8998 Blount Island
BlvdJacksonville, FL, 32226

Kindly include the following:

A. What is the Lead time and ETA going to Place/ do you have in stock?

B. How much Shipping cost is?

C. What is the Country of Origin the items?

*Best Regard,*

*Jonathan Ryan*
*Sales Manager*

 <https://www.ustechdevices.com/>

*eMail: [email-masked]
*Phone:* 800-571-4174 Ext. 101

*Fax:* 571-800-8414
*Address:* 8600 Shadwell Dr, Unit 10,

Alexandria, VA, 22309-4630

*www.ustechdevices.com* <http://www.ustechdevices.com/>

*The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.*