Subject: Blue threads under white fabric
From: Neal Carothers <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2025 09:32:01 -0500

Good morning,

I just received my King size Madison Park Heritage comforter and coverlet
set (MP10-6139) which was ordered on Amazon. As I unpacked it, I noticed
several areas where there are multiple and very visible long navy blue
threads under the white fabric portions. I am attaching pictures to this
email for your review. Since this set costs approximately $100, this low
quality issue shouldn’t exist. I like the set overall, but the threads are
very noticeable and make it look cheap.

I spent a long time researching multiple sets and companies before I
decided on this one of yours. Is it possible for you to send a replacement
comforter that does not have these visible threads? I will send this one
back upon receipt of a suitable replacement. I hope we can resolve this
with good customer service. I am a fan of useful reviews for myself and to
help others. Please help me to write a great review on your customer
service that resolves concerns and promotes sales versus a bad one used to
warn people and deter future purchases from your company.

Thank you,
Roy Neal Carothers, Jr, BSN, RN