Subject: Refund or Extension on Return Window on Amazon Order
From: Dominique Beltrano <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 09:58:36 -0500

Good Morning,

I ordered a mirror from your company through Amazon that arrived
completely shattered and damaged. The Amazon return window is over since I
was out of town and the contractor that I am using just went to hang it
yesterday.

Amazon told me that I needed to contact you for a refund or extension on
the return window.

Here is the order number: 114-2136013-2605843

Name of Mirror: Madison Park Signature Wall Decor Marlowe Metal Spherical
Frame Round Mirror- 36 in X 36in, white color

I also attached several pictures of the mirror.

If you could extend this return window on my order or send me a refund,
that would be great.

Please let me know anything else I need to do.

Thank you!
Dominique