Subject: Subject: Partnership Opportunity with Purveyor 15 – Premium, Chemical-Free Bedroom Furniture
From: Michael Steer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2025 09:16:59 -0500

Dear Harbor House,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Michael Steer, and I’m the
owner of *Purveyor 15 (www.purveyor15.com <http://www.purveyor15.com>)*, a
bedroom furniture manufacturer based in *Ozark, Missouri*. We specialize in
crafting *high-quality, chemical-free* bedroom furniture using only *solid
wood* — no particle board, no MDF, and absolutely no harmful finishes.

At Purveyor 15, we believe in doing things the right way — sustainably,
responsibly, and with attention to detail that honors both craftsmanship
and health. Our products resonate strongly with customers seeking clean,
natural living and timeless design.

As we continue to grow, we are actively looking for new *distribution
channels and retail partnerships* to help bring our products to a wider
audience across the U.S. and beyond. Whether through furniture retailers,
design studios, online platforms, or lifestyle brands, we’re open to
exploring ways we can collaborate and scale together.

I’d love the opportunity to connect and discuss how a partnership might be
mutually beneficial. If you’re interested, I’d be happy to share our
product catalog, lead times, and more about our story.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Warm regards,
*Michael Steer*
Owner, Purveyor 15
417-860-7493
[email-masked]
www.purveyor15.com