Subject: GOT FOMO? MISSED MILAN DESIGN WEEK?
From: Thomas Cooper Studio <[email-masked]>
To: Mark Griffith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2025 01:36:05 -0000

https://www.thomascooperstudio.com/

https://lusive.com/

#GOTFOMO? Couldn't make it to Milan Design Week?

Let our owner Sally Thomas Cooper and her design team take you on a virtual magical mystery tour of all the design highlights!
 
[FOUR ON THE FLOOR Mosca Partners Variations 2025](https://www.thomascooperstudio.com/pages/four-on-the-floor)
 
[CASA CORK by David Rockwell](https://corkcollective.org/casa-cork/)
 
and so, so much more!

#lappartamentobyartemest #romanticbrutalism #alcova #fuorisalone2025

We are offering the following 30 minute time slots:

- Tuesday 9AM until 2PM PST
- Wednesday 9AM until 2PM PST
- Thursday 9AM until 2PM PST
Or let us know when you would like to meet!
 
Book your tour with us [[email-masked]](sendto:[email-masked])

 

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/thomascooperstudio)
[Instagram](https://instagram.com/thomascooperstudio)
[LinkedIn](https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/thomas-cooper-studio)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/thomascooperstudio)

No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=St3tin&c=01JA6RPTHFDM298XRANPQF94HE&k=23291a87dc11d8660f7b683ec71cef01&g=RrJq6m&m=01JSDJ0JWQGJRMRVEZH8NN9TTS&r=01JSDJ5VSGDGE7Y04MKGC60RZ4).
Thomas Cooper Studio 3400 Medford St Los Angeles, California 90063