Subject: Celebrate Easter with Up to 28% Off – 3 Days Only!
From: Cadance <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2025 16:16:43 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.688029.list-id.mcsv.net>

To view the images, simply click 'Allow' or 'Download'.
https://omhusa.com/formsearch/easter-day-cid-0?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

Dear Manager,

Easter is a time of renewal, hope, and new beginnings — and what better way to celebrate than by discovering something truly special?

For just 3 days only — April 21 to 23 — we invite you to explore our exclusive Easter Explorer Mega Sale.

Whether you're refreshing your home for spring, planning a memorable summer on the lake, or gifting a nautical enthusiast — this is your moment to save on the finest maritime artistry.
Shop the Easter Sale! (https://omhusa.com/formsearch/easter-day-cid-0?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)

🔥 23 Special Items on Sale – Limited Time Only!
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj004-1941-curtiss-hawk-81a-129?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

1941 Curtiss Hawk 81A

$85.57

$75.55
BUY NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj004-1941-curtiss-hawk-81a-129?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/ak030-brass-armillary-on-wooden-base?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

Brass Armillary

$193.94

$151.31
BUY NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ak030-brass-armillary-on-wooden-base?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/ah001-anne-home-round-end-table?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

X-Shape Bar Cart

$223.66

$131.25
BUY NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ah001-anne-home-round-end-table?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/nd021-brass-telescope-with-stand-18-inch-nautical-decor?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

Brass Telescope with Stand

$184.51

$161.21
BUY NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/nd021-brass-telescope-with-stand-18-inch-nautical-decor?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/ng003-globe-bar-17-34-inches-3-legs?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

Globe bar 17 - 3 legs

$456.31

$396.63
BUY NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ng003-globe-bar-17-34-inches-3-legs?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/nd016-nautical-sextant-in-wood-box-medium?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

Nautical Sextant in box

$74.89

$65.66
BUY NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/nd016-nautical-sextant-in-wood-box-medium?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)

🌼 Easter Explorer Day Sale
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k037-wooden-canoe-with-ribs-6-ft-displayonly?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

Wooden Canoe With Ribs 6ft Display

$2017.46

$1660.69
BUY NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k037-wooden-canoe-with-ribs-6-ft-displayonly?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k002-wooden-canoe-18-ft?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

Wooden Canoe 18 ft

$5908.35

$4861.97
BUY NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k002-wooden-canoe-18-ft?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b406-genesis-noah8217s-ark-boat-model-open-hull?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

Genesis Noah’s Ark Boat Model Open Hull

$660.14

$537.70
BUY NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b406-genesis-noah8217s-ark-boat-model-open-hull?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b013-indian-girl-canoe?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

Indian Girl Canoe

$210.42

$189.38
BUY NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b013-indian-girl-canoe?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/c038-majesty-of-the-seas?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

Majesty of the Seas

$510.63

$375.55
BUY NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/c038-majesty-of-the-seas?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t116-js-elcano-tall-ship-model-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

J.S. ELCANO Tall Ship

$959.56

$856.37
BUY NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t116-js-elcano-tall-ship-model-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t096-hms-endeavour-painted-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

HMS Endeavour Painted

$1033.27

$919.76
BUY NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t096-hms-endeavour-painted-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)
DISCOVER NOW! (https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday)

WHY CHOOSE US!

🎯 What Makes These Models Stand Out?
✔ Authenticity & Detail – Every model is a tribute to maritime history
✔ Premium Materials – Red Cedar, Teak, Fiberglass, US Epoxy
✔ Hassle-Free Shopping – 31-day return, free shipping within US (for Alaska & Hawaii we will only charge for a small fee), free VAT/Duties for US, Europe and Canada.
✔ Exceptional Support – 24/7 customer service to assist with any inquiries
SHOP NOW! (https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newtariffs&utm_campaign=consumers_newtariffs)

Contact us: [email-masked]

Hotline: (909) 276-7507

Follow us on Social Media
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday
https://www.facebook.com/OmhUsa
https://www.instagram.com/old.modern.handicrafts/
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_easterday&utm_campaign=consumers_easterday

View email in browser (https://mailchi.mp/omhusa.com/easter-day-sale?e=8d1f6bd233)
OMHUSA . 1500 S Milliken Ave, Unit G . Ontario, California, California 91761 . USA
update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&e=8d1f6bd233&c=9fab80be30) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=9fab80be30)