Subject: Invitation from Adhya Design - IHGF Delhi Fair (16th Apr to 19th Apr)
From: [email-masked]
To: "Sir/Ma'am" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2025 01:03:35 -0700

Hello Sir / Ma'am,

Greetings from Adhya Design, Hope to find you well.

We are happy to invite you to "IHGF Delhi Fair" from 16th Apr to 19th Apr,
2025. our stand details are below.

   - *Hall No. 11*
   - *Booth No. G-9/12*

Look forward to meeting you.

Let me know if you would like to receive our updated catalogue & exhibtion
stand pictures in case you are missing the exhibition, you can also connect
over video call to see the new designs on display.

Thank you & Best Regards,

Mukesh & Neelima

Ph +91 9999033590

Adhya Design Pvt Ltd

Plot No. 124, IMT Sector-68, Faridabad – 121004 (India)

www.adhyadesign.com
<https://6ead857d-64e1-4009-aa89-b5270ed488b2.pipedrive.email/c/zyrn579x24/vkw7ql6wjy/dxyo6l3ymj/0?redirectUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adhyadesign.com&hash=Od_yIms6c7wsUazrHcpm8_JA91f2P40IVVLt-r1ImyU>

PS - While we are happy to be in touch with you, we respect your privacy.
Please reply with 'UNSUBSCRIBE" if you do not wish to receive invitations
and update emails from us.