Subject: Teamway Loagistics for all your trucking needs in USA (OTR and Drayage shipments)
From: "Charlotte Wilson" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 23:50:41 +0530

Good afternoon,

Hope you are doing well!

My name is Charlotte Wilson, reaching you out on behalf of my company
Teamway Logistics. We are the fastest growing freight agent organization in
the nation. We serve all the major ports of the US as well as operating in
all the 48 states along with moving the shipments between the US and Canada.

Please let me know if you have any available shipment and I'll be more than
happy to assist you with the best services at the best rates.

We are specialized in:

1.) DRAYAGE (Import & Export)
2.) Intermodal
3.) OTR (Dry Van, Sprinter, Box trucks & Reefers)
4.) Warehousing & Transloading
5.) ISO Tanks
6.) Oversize-Overweight

7.) Ro-Ro (Roll-On/Roll-off)

8.) Bulk cargo

9.) Cross-border shipments between USA and Canada
10.) We do handle Hazmat containers as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding our services

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you!

 

Charlotte Wilson

Logistics Coordinator ( OTR & Drayage Division)

MC# 1319601

Direct: (332) 208-6548 | Ext.154

Office :(682) 549-0549

5301 Alpha Rd Ste 80 #6092, Dallas, TX 75240

Website:  <http://www.teamwaytrucking.com/> www.teamwaytrucking.com

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]