Subject: Re: RE:Product flaw/damage #Ref 20250406003428196
From: Gail ~ <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2025 16:37:53 +0000

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
________________________________
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2025 10:38:53 AM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE:Product flaw/damage #Ref 20250406003428196

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

May I know your order number so we can assist you further?

Sincerely,

Giselle

Designer Living Customer Service

[email-masked]

===============================================================================

In opening the wall art, we noticed a scuff mark on one of the leaves, on each piece.  What can be done ? Pics enclosed

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>