Subject: [HOT ITEM] Sherpa Fabric That Sells Out Fast – Grab Your Sample Now!
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2025 18:05:01 +0700

Dear Value customer.

Wrap Your World in Warmth – Sherpa Like You’ve Never Seen Before.

Looking for a fabric that’s soft as a cloud and tough enough to last?
I am Bam, Export executive from fleece and pile department. From Jongstit comnany Premium Sherpa Fabric,— where comfort meets quality.

✨  Why Brands Choose Our Jongstit Sherpa:

✔Feels Like a Hug – Ultra-soft, wool-like texture your customers will love.
✔Built to Last – Wash after wash, still plush and perfect.
✔Tailored for You – Choose from custom colors, weights, and finishes.
✔Eco-Friendly Options – Recycled Sherpa for a greener choice.

Perfect for:
 Apparel | Upholstery | Toys |  Blankets |  Home décor

Made in Thailand – Trusted by global brands worldwide.

Recycle Sherpa 2.png

Sherpa for blanket.png

Ready to create your next best-seller?

Let us send you a free sample or talk custom solutions today.
Just reply to this email — we’re here to help!

 

Waiting for your positive reply. 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Ms.Bam 

Corporate Business Card (3).png