Subject: Partnership Marketing Opportunity
From: Asia Hilario <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2025 18:12:40 +1000

Dear Designer Living,

My name is Asia Hilario, and I'm the founder of Sagan Flores, the CNMI's
first holistic health nonprofit. I'm reaching out with a request to support
a powerful new initiative we've launched in the Marianas-a deeply
underserved U.S. territory in the Pacific.

Bloom & Belong is a free weekly women's circle where healing, empowerment,
and connection
flourish. Sponsored through Sagan Flores, this program offers a
confidential, non-judgmental space for women to show up exactly as they
are-to be seen, heard, and supported. There's no pressure to perform or
fix-just presence, sisterhood, and deep healing.

We're currently in the process of creating a safe, nurturing physical space
for these circles, and I'm reaching out to see if your company would be
open to donating 15 pillows (or any amount you're comfortable with) to help
us provide comfort and care to the women who attend. We had a generous
donation of a venue to host the no-cost circles however, it came
unfurnished.

This donation would be fully tax-deductible, and as a thank you, I would
love to spotlight your
company as a community sponsor across all of my social media channels-which
currently reach
over 500,000 views per month. I also host an internationally ranked
podcast, where I'd be happy to mention your support and highlight your
business as a champion of mental wellness and women's
healing.

A bit about me: I was honored as CNMI's Woman of the Year in 2019, and in
2021, named one of Yahoo Finance's Top Empowerment Coaches to Watch. As a
childhood abuse survivor and
passionate mental health advocate, this work is deeply personal to me.

Your contribution would go directly toward creating a sacred space for
women in the Marianas to feel held, safe, and inspired to heal. I'd be so
grateful for your consideration and would love to
collaborate on making this space truly special.

With appreciation,
Asia Hilario
Founder, Sagan Flores
Instagram: @asia.hilario