Subject: Invitation to Visit KHIVRAJ HANDICRAFTS at 59th IHGF Delhi Fair – Spring 2025
From: Prakash Sankhla <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 17:56:09 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings from KHIVRAJ HANDICRAFTS!

We are thrilled to extend an invitation to you for *India's Biggest
Handicraft Fair* – the *59th IHGF Delhi Fair – Spring 2025*, taking place
from *16th to 19th April 2025* at the *India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater
Noida, Delhi (NCR)*.

*KHIVRAJ HANDICRAFTS* has been a leading manufacturer and exporter of
high-quality leather furniture, specializing in a wide range of seating
options such as sofas, stools, chairs, poufs, etc.

We would be delighted to welcome you to our *Booth no. H-01/10, Hall no. 14*
 to showcase our innovative designs and craftsmanship.

Our collections are inspired by vintage and antique styles from around the
world, blending timeless elegance with contemporary appeal. We are
confident that our unique pieces can elevate your offerings and provide
your clients with exceptional, one-of-a-kind furniture that stands out in
the market.

*We have added our company profile for your better reference on our
products and work. *

We would be honored to explore potential collaborations with you, and I am
confident that our furniture can help create extraordinary spaces for your
clients or customers.

We eagerly look forward to meeting you at the fair and sharing an enriching
experience.

Register Now: *https://www.springfairdelhi.com/register
<https://www.springfairdelhi.com/register>*

*Thanks & Regards.*
*PRAKASH SANKHLA*

*Govt. Recognized Star Export House*
*(Mfg. & Exporter of Indian handcrafted furniture)*

*PLOT NO 413, DHARMAVATO KA BAS,*
*OPPOSITE RAJ BAGH, SOORSAGAR*
*342024 JODHPUR.*
*MOB: +91-9001515272, +91-9509121887*
*Email ID:- [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*
*Website:- www.khivrajhandicrafts.com <http://www.khivrajhandicrafts.com/>*

<https://www.instagram.com/khivraj_handicrafts/>
<https://www.facebook.com/khivrajhandicrafts/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/khivraj-handicrafts/about/?viewAsMember=true>
  <https://join.skype.com/invite/ixXf5hSAnthO>