Subject: We're launching 500+ New Handmade Models & Boats!
From: Cadance <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2025 16:09:12 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.688029.list-id.mcsv.net>

To view the images, simply click 'Allow' or 'Download'.
https://omhusa.com/collection/new-ship-model-and-nautical?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Dear  Manager,

This is our biggest launch event yet—don’t miss this limited-time opportunity to grab your model!

What’s new?
✔ Diverse Sizes & Designs – From small display models to grand statement pieces to real boats.
✔ Historical Coverage – Ships from different eras and nations, all in one place.

✔ Innovative Materials – Introducing composite-built real boats with enhanced durability and realism.

✔ Collector’s Editions – Limited models with unique serial numbers and certification.

Enjoy extra 15% and plus Free Tax/Duties for US, Europe and Canada. Explore 500 items here!
Unlock the Collection! (https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts)

A New Era in Handcrafted Perfection!

For months, our master artisans have dedicated their craft to creating the finest ship models. Today, we proudly present over 500 meticulously handcrafted masterpieces.

These exclusive models are finally ready to embark on their next voyage—will you be their next captain?
https://omhusa.com/collection/new-ship-model-and-nautical?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts
Buy now! (https://omhusa.com/collection/new-ship-model-and-nautical?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts)

From majestic tall ships to sleek modern yachts, our new collection sets a new standard in craftsmanship!
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b328-mt-salviscount?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

MT Salviscount

$1,993.8

$1,462.7
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b326-irish-pine-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Irish Pine Ship Model

$2,000

$1,368.5
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b332-dwarka?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Dwarka Model

$2,000

$1,554
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b101-riva-aquarama-painted-xlarge-speedboat-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Riva Aquarama Painted XLarge

$2,067.1

$1757
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b307-ferrari-hydroplane-painted-small-speedboat-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Ferrari Hydroplane Painted

$820.12

$697.1
https://omhusa.com/catalog/y171-luna-rossa-painted-medium-sailboat-schooner-yacht-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Luna Rossa Painted Medium

$728.33

$619.1
https://omhusa.com/catalog/y105-australia-ii-painted-xl-limited-edition?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Australia II Painted XL Limited Edition

$2,200

$1,538.5
https://omhusa.com/catalog/y100-defender-painted-large-sailboat-schooner-yacht-model-31-inches-long?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Defender Painted Large Sailboat Schooner

$313.18

$266.2
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t211-san-felipe-massive-13-foot-long-museum-quality-limited-edition-fleet-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

San Felipe Massive 13ft

$13,144.7

$11,173
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t196-norske-love-painted-admiral-line?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Norske Love Painted

$1,447.7

$1230.5

REVOLUTIONARY COMPOSITE BOATS

Durability meets artistry. Explore the next generation of composite-built models!
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k232-115-ft-composite-whitehall-dinghy-with-teak-accent?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Key Features:

✅ Double composite hull reinforced with teak gunwale

✅ Max horsepower: 5HP

✅ Slip-resistant teak deck with weather-resistant varnish

✅ Lightweight & includes a trolley for easy transport
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k232-115-ft-composite-whitehall-dinghy-with-teak-accent?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Additional accessories:

✅ 02 ironwood rowing oars, 2 meters long

✅ 01 Boat cover

✅ 02 Aluminum backup paddles with plastic blades, 1.32 meters long

✅ Comes standard with brown engineered wood flooring

✅ Yellow cedar flooring upgrade is available for an additional charge ($400)

✅ Hole and support for sailing option (Mast and sails not included - $300)
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k232-115-ft-composite-whitehall-dinghy-with-teak-accent?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts)

https://omhusa.com/catalog/k231-swansea-small-composite-row-boat-canoe10ft?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Key Features:

✅ Teak wood & composite material construction

✅ Lightweight and easy to transport (66 lbs)

✅ Comfortable teak seats for superior stability

✅ Sleek design for smooth paddling & enhanced speed
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k231-swansea-small-composite-row-boat-canoe10ft?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Additional accessories:

✅ 01 Kayak paddle

✅ 01 Boat cover

✅ 01 4-meter-long rope

✅ Comes standard with brown engineered wood flooring

✅ Yellow cedar flooring upgrade is available for an additional charge

✅ Gliding Rowing Wooden Seat upgrade is also available
ORDER NOW (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k231-swansea-small-composite-row-boat-canoe10ft?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts)

THE CUSTOM-MADE COAST GUARD ELITE

Choose our custom-made services for exceptional craftsmanship, premium materials, precise 3D detailing, unlimited changes, and competitive pricing.
https://omhusa.com/collection/custom-made-models?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm010-arleigh-burkeclass-destroyer-medium?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer Medium

$2,981.34
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm013-hsv2-swift-medium?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

SV-2 Swift Medium

$2,981.34
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm349-uscgc-cape-sable-wpb95334-36-inches-l-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

USCGC Cape Sable (WPB-95334)

$3,721.2
https://omhusa.com/catalog/cm050-uss-iowa-bb61-medium?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

USS Iowa (BB-61) Medium

$2,981.34
CONTACT US! (https://omhusa.com/Contactus.asp?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts)

WHY CHOOSE US!

🎯 What Makes These Models Stand Out?
✔ Authenticity & Detail – Every model is a tribute to maritime history
✔ Premium Materials – Red Cedar, Teak, Fiberglass, US Epoxy
✔ Hassle-Free Shopping – 31-day return, free shipping within US (for Alaska & Hawaii we will only charge for a small fee), free VAT/Duties for US, Europe and Canada.
✔ Exceptional Support – 24/7 customer service to assist with any inquiries
SHOP NOW! (https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts)

Contact us: [email-masked]

Hotline: (909) 276-7507

Follow us on Social Media
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts
https://www.facebook.com/OmhUsa
https://www.instagram.com/old.modern.handicrafts/
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_newproducts&utm_campaign=consumers_newproducts

View email in browser (https://mailchi.mp/omhusa.com/500-new-itemsirene?e=8d1f6bd233)
OMHUSA . 1500 S Milliken Ave, Unit G . Ontario, California, California 91761 . USA
update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&e=8d1f6bd233&c=8d5b4553e3) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=8d5b4553e3)