Subject: Fwd: Want to be your home deco suppliers
From: LARA XI <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2025 11:35:43 +0800

Hi Sirs

We searched the google and found your company.We are one of the home deco
suppliers from China.

Through more than 10 years, we have brought creative and cost-effective
home decor products to all our clients. We are committed to making our
products personalized to meet the different needs and retail strategies of
our customers. We offer various home decoration products, such as
decorative accents,housewares and wall decor etc.So, if you have any
questions about the following products, we are your right supplier. The
detailed items is as follows:

*Holiday&Seasonal Deco*: Holiday wreath,ornament,wall signs,christas
tree,christmass ball set,photo frame,mirror etc.
*Ceramic&Glass*: Ceramic vase,new bone china bath set,ceramic candle
holder,glass vase,glass candle holder etc.
*Floral&Painting*: Dried flower,artifical flower&plant,preserved
flower,modern painting etc.
*Table lamp&shade*: Table lamp,floor lamp,lamp shades etc.
*Other decoration*: Christmas doll etc.

We sincerely want to supply you with high quality products and perfect
service based on our most efficient management and professional work
teams.Hopefully we could be your long term home deco suppliers.

The offer will be send to you in 24 hours once we received your enquiry. So
if you have any questions, please dont hesitate to contact us and we have
the professional sales to serve you at any time. Welcome! : )

Best regards.

Joy
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Shenzhen Joy Win IE Co.,Ltd
Add :Rm A512 Huahai Commercial Building,Area 50,
       Bao'an District,Shenzhen,China
Tel : 86-755-23057152    Fax : 86-755-23147151
Email :[email-masked],[email-masked]
Skype : holahola82525
httop://www.joywindeco.com
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++