Subject: "Ready to Support Your Shipping Needs - Dedicated Trucking Services Available for OTR & Drayage"
From: Rose Miller <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2025 13:52:16 -0400

Happy Monday,

Hope everything is going smoothly!

I wanted to follow up and let you know that I am fully available and ready
to assist with any upcoming shipments you may have. Whether it’s *LTL or
FTL*, I can cover a wide range of logistics needs.

If you have any *drayage lane available* whether it’s simple container or
specialized cargo do let me know, we do handle *Open Top, OOG, Ro-Ro
shipments or even Hazmat shipments*. Additionally, I can manage *dedicated*
 and *shout hauls*, that can be handled in *Dry van, Flatbed, Sprinter and
Box truck*. If there’s a need for *transloading* or *cross-border*
transportation
between the *USA* and *Canada*, I can take care of that as well.

Please let me know once any shipments become available or if there are any
specific requirements that I can assist with. I'm here to make sure
everything runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thank you!

-- 

*Wishing you a prosperous and successful 2025!*
*Rose Miller*
*Logistics Coordinator ( OTR & Drayage)*
*Capital Logistics INC DBA CL Freights*
*MC# 045654*
C: (484) 224-2885  F: (484) 224-2639
8102 W Chester Pike, STE 105, Upper Darby ,PA 19082
Website: www.clfreights.com <https://clfreights.com/>
Email: [email-masked]

*YOUR FULL SERVICE LOGISTICS PROVIDER!!*

*Dry Van* * |  Flatbed &  Oversize  |  Temperature Controlled  |  Rail
(Door to Door)  | Drayage* *| Less Than Truckload (LTL)   |  Lift gate &
Expedite  |   Canada  |  High Value & High Risk*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.