Subject: Re: Damaged shower curtain
From: Amber Brock <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2025 10:51:07 -0400

Hello, I recently ordered the Madison Park Shower Curtain Spa Waffle Weave
Shower Curtain for Bathroom 3M Scotchgard Moisture Management, Spa Quality
Modern Shower Curtains for Bathroom, Standard: 72x72 Blue Ombre on Amazon.
I contacted your customer service number at 888-879-8790 as noted on Amazon
and was instructed to send an email with the pictures. The Amazon order is:
111-9539701-0077066.

Please note this package was received and the bag appeared to be taped up
as if the damaged product was placed in a bag and sent to me. Please see
the attached pictures--as you will see, the curtain's fabric has been
picked and it was damaged prior to me receiving it.  I've ordered Madison
Park products before and have never had any issues. In this case, I would
like a replacement shower curtain as soon as possible as I am about to
move.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Amber Brock