Subject: Exclusive 8% Off St. Patrick’s Sale
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2025 17:26:25 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/st-patricks-day-sale-hea?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&filter.v.m.filter.color=Green&sort_by=manual)

[Better Than a Pot of Gold](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/st-patricks-day-sale-hea?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&filter.v.m.filter.color=Green&sort_by=manual)

[Windowpane Plaid Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/windowpane-plaid-bedding-set-pr?_pos=8&_fid=05c1d0326&_ss=c&variant=45199688564957)

[Stonewashed Cotton Canvas Duvet Cover Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-canvas-duvet-cover-set?_pos=15&_fid=05c1d0326&_ss=c&variant=43792747495645)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Bedspread Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-bedspread-set-1?_pos=5&_fid=05c1d0326&_ss=c&variant=42734936752349)

[Lyocell Duvet Cover Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lyocell-duvet-cover-set?_pos=16&_fid=05c1d0326&_ss=c&variant=42988829737181)

[Stonewashed Cotton Velvet Quilt](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-velvet-quilt?_pos=10&_fid=05c1d0326&_ss=c&variant=42734968897757)

[SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/st-patricks-day-sale-hea?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&filter.v.m.filter.color=Green&sort_by=manual)

[TERMS & CONDITIONS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/st-patricks-day-sale-hea?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&filter.v.m.filter.color=Green&sort_by=manual)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JPATY20NWWDRGR6QNCVN2QZ0&r=01JPAV22NKQWN216BANJA541X2)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JPATY20NWWDRGR6QNCVN2QZ0&r=01JPAV22NKQWN216BANJA541X2).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038