Subject: Wholesale Account Application- Friends Forever
From: Angela Principe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2025 00:37:33 +0800

Hi,

Good day!

I am Angela Principe, Senior Buyer of The Goodrich Group LLC, based in
Leander, TX. We are a large company specializing in brand management and
sales across several online platforms.

We are interested in opening a wholesale account to carry your line of
products for our stores. We have been selling online for 13 years and
represent over 200 brands on our websites and Amazon. We would love the
opportunity to help you grow your brand online!

We are not looking for drop shipping. All inventory is shipped to our
different warehouses. The majority of our sales are online, specifically on
Amazon.

Please pass my inquiry to the appropriate representative with whom I can
discuss the account opening process in more detail.

Here is our contact information.

The Goodrich Group LLC

607 Leander Dr., Unit 600

Leander, TX 78641

Resale # 32053354067

EIN # 464991384

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

-- 
Angela Principe

Senior Buyer

Sales | The Goodrich Group LLC
*512-359-7642*
[email-masked]
607 Leander Dr., Unit 600 Leander, TX 78641

<https://9fdbb864.streaklinks.com/CWNK-aiz84mZIWiEzwKmjWzo/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hubspot.com%2Femail-signature-generator%3Futm_source%3Dcreate-signature>
ᐧ