Subject: Capital Logistics : On the Road, We Deliver Your Success 🚚☺️🤝,
From: Rose Miller <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 10:19:11 -0400

Happy Monday,

Hope you are doing great!

Just checking in how can i assist you with your trucking requirements:

From OTR highways 🚚 to drayage lanes,

We handle it all, through sun 🌞and rain💦.

Your imports and exports⛴️, containers so grand,
We move them swiftly, with a steady hand.😌

FTL or LTL🛻, we’ve got the fleet,
For shipments large or small, we never miss a beat.🤹
Long hauls tracked with precision and care,
We’re always on top💁, ensuring we’re there🏆.

Mastering cargo, specialized 🛻🚚🚜and true,
No challenge too great, we’ll pull through.
With our trucks rolling, no load too tough,
We make the journey smoother, we make it enough.

From the port 🛳️to the last mile drive🚍,
Your goods will reach their destination alive.
Thank you in advance for trusting us for your future ride🤝,
With trucking services that stand by your side.🚚🚚🚚

Looking for your positive response

Thank you so much!🤗🙌

-- 

*Wishing you a prosperous and successful 2025!*
*Rose Miller*
*Logistics Coordinator ( OTR & Drayage)*
*Capital Logistics INC DBA CL Freights*
*MC# 045654*
C: (484) 224-2885  F: (484) 224-2639
8102 W Chester Pike, STE 105, Upper Darby ,PA 19082
Website: www.clfreights.com <https://clfreights.com/>
Email: [email-masked]

*YOUR FULL SERVICE LOGISTICS PROVIDER!!*

*Dry Van* * |  Flatbed &  Oversize  |  Temperature Controlled  |  Rail
(Door to Door)  | Drayage* *| Less Than Truckload (LTL)   |  Lift gate &
Expedite  |   Canada  |  High Value & High Risk*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.