Subject: 15% off first order + Price Match
From: "K. H." <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2025 19:24:05 -0800

Hello,

I am trying to order 2 INK + IVY Bree Knit Blanket (
https://www.designerliving.com/products/ink-ivy/bree-knit-blanket/b77/6476#!id/757778)
size Full/Queen in Indigo and Ivory colors

When registering on the site for the 15% discount, I get the following
error message: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." and
no offer code was delivered to my email address. *Can you help me apply the
new user 15% off discount to my order?*

Additionally, I would like to use the price match guarantee for the INK +
IVY Bree Knit Blanket (
https://www.designerliving.com/products/ink-ivy/bree-knit-blanket/b77/6476#!id/757778)
size Full/Queen in Indigo and Ivory colors which is listed on your website
at $76.99. I was able to find a lower price on Amazon for $59.99 each (
https://www.amazon.com/INK-IVY-Blanket-Lightweight-Breathable/dp/B01H6VZA3W).
*Can you help me with a price match, please?*

Thank you again for your consideration.

Kayra