Subject: A Quilt Set Your Customers Will Love
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 16:16:36 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[Epitome of Everyday Luxury](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-quilt)

[ORDER NOW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-quilt)

[Why Retailers Love Stella](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-quilt)

[A High-End Look With Mass Appeal](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-quilt)

[Versatile for Every Season](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-quilt)

[Effortless Styling for Any Aesthetic](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-quilt)

[Designed for Easy Merchandising](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/stella-collection)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Waterfall Pillowcase Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-waterfall-pillowcase-set)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Bed Skirt](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-bed-skirt)

[Pairs beautifully with matching shams and accent pieces to create cohesive, high-value displays.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/stella-collection)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Ruffled Euro Sham](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-ruffled-euro-sham)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Bedspread Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-bedspread-set-1)

[SHOP STELLA COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/stella-collection)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JNJ4HM9NFS7SY2TPW82NH6KF&r=01JNKGJ0MZP6M55C8ZMMKCC3G5)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JNJ4HM9NFS7SY2TPW82NH6KF&r=01JNKGJ0MZP6M55C8ZMMKCC3G5).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038