Subject: Follow up : Capital logistics for all your trucking needs in USA & Canada
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2025 13:23:07 -0500

Good morning,

Hope everything is going well!

I just want to follow up on my request to get onboard with your organisation
as a Carrier Service Provider. We understand that reliable transportation
solutions are crucial for your business operations, and we're here to help
you every step of the way. whether you require long-haul trucking, expedited
shipping, or dedicated/regular lanes, our experienced team is committed to
ensuring timely and efficient deliveries.

Our team is available 24/7 to assist you with any inquiries or updates
regarding your shipments.  

Also, we offer flexible pricing options to accommodate various budgets,
ensuring you receive excellent value for top-quality service.

I look forward to the possibility of working together!

Thank you!

--

Wishing you a prosperous and successful 2025!

	

Rose Miller

Logistics Coordinator (OTR & Drayage)

Capital Logistics INC DBA CL Freights

MC# 045654

C: (484) 224-2885, F: (484) 224-2639

8102 W Chester Pike, STE 105, Upper Darby, PA 19082

Website: www.clfreights.com <https://clfreights.com/> 

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

YOUR FULL SERVICE LOGISTICS PROVIDER!!   

Dry Van  |  Flatbed &  Oversize  |  Temperature Controlled  |  Rail (Door to
Door)  | Drayage | Less Than Truckload (LTL)   |  Lift gate & Expedite  |
Canada  |  High Value & High Risk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and
any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited.