Subject: Invitation: Linkedin Workshop: How to Find/Attract Commission Based C... @ Thu Mar 6, 2025 8am - 9am (PST) ([email-masked])
From: Adlet T <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2025 13:17:24 +0000

Linkedin Workshop: How to Find/Attract Commission Based Closers in 14 Days
Thursday Mar 6, 2025 ⋅ 8am – 9am
Pacific Time - Los Angeles

Location
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87454553145	
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus06web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F87454553145&sa=D&ust=1741439820000000&usg=AOvVaw3O_YcL8eUevSUbLrb9lMPO

PRE-REGISTER IN  
LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/events/7301378099579944960🚀 STRUGGLING  
TO FIND REMOTE COMISSION BASED CLOSERS WHO ACTUALLY DELIVER? 🚀If your team  
isn’t consistently closing deals without you, you’re working too hard for  
too little return.The truth is, no one sells as well as you do—but you  
can’t do it yourself.You need a team that can receive deals and grow  
revenue while you focus on running your business.Join Chris Dietz, CEO of  
Find Me Staffing, for an exclusive webinar where he’ll share the proven  
system his agency has used to recruit and onboard top-performing  
salesclosers for U.S. businesses.✅ Find the Right Closers – Learn how to  
identify pros who consistently close deals.✅ Train – have a step-by-step  
system to make sure your team is ready to sell from day one.✅ Track  
everything with Ease – Discover simple ways to keep your closers motivated  
and producing.By the end of this webinar, you’ll have a clear, actionable  
plan to build a stronger, more profitable selling team—one that can start  
generating revenue in as little as 14 days.⏳ Don’t miss this workshop to  
learn from an expert who has helped countless U.S. businesses build SDR  
teams.📅 Reserve Your Spot !

Organizer
Adlet T
[email-masked]

Reply for [email-masked] and view more details  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=M2ZwbGFwbHFmNDZ2NGNpMW1ocXVhcmowMmUgaW5mb0BkZXNpZ25lcmxpdmluZy5jb20&tok=MjQjYWRsZXRAZmluZHlvdWNsb3NlcnMuY29tNmE5Mzc0NjA4MTNkZmYxNWE0ZTY5ZDE4OTk2YTY3YTQyYmY5Nzg0Yg&ctz=America%2FLos_Angeles&hl=en&es=1
Your attendance is optional.

~~//~~
Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email because you are subscribed to calendar  
notifications. To stop receiving these emails, go to  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/settings, select this calendar, and  
change "Other notifications".

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer, be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status, or modify your RSVP.

Learn more https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding