Subject: Fwd: Confirmation - Order Number D252230F48
From: Hyuna Kim <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2025 23:27:00 -0500

Hi,

I ordered 2 white queen size sheet set of 600 Thread Count Pima Cotton
Sheet Set. however, I got 1 set of white queen and 1 set of taupe Cal king.
can you send me the 1 white queen and a return label for the Taupe Cal King?

Thank you

Hyuna Kim
Senior Designer | JLA home
20 West 33rd Street, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10001
Cell. 917-864-6897

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Feb 23, 2025 at 2:28 PM
Subject: Confirmation - Order Number D252230F48
To: <[email-masked]>

 <https://www.designerliving.com/>
NEW <https://designerliving.com/products/new/f8-o1-i1>     |     BEDDING
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/bedding/1>     |     FURNITURE
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/furniture/2>     |     HOME DECOR
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/home-decor/4>     |     SALE
<https://designerliving.com/sale>
BEDDING <https://designerliving.com/showcases/bedding/1>  |  FURNITURE
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/furniture/2>  |  HOME DECOR
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/home-decor/4>
NEW <https://designerliving.com/products/new/f8-o1-i1>  |  SALE
<https://designerliving.com/sale>
Thank you for your order hyuna.kim !
Visit Your Account <https://www.designerliving.com/Member/Orders> for more
information on your order status, rewards, gift card balance, and more.
Need to make a change to your order? Go to Your Account
<https://www.designerliving.com/Member/Orders> within 30 minutes of your
purchase to edit your order information.
Need to get in touch with our Customer Service Team? Email
[email-masked] or call 1.888.879.8790 (MON - FRI, 10:00 AM - 6:30
PM EST AND 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM PST).
If you want to exchange or return your product(s), please see our Return
Policy <https://www.designerliving.com/content/returns/4>.
If you want more information, please see our FAQ
<https://www.designerliving.com/content/help-faq/5>.
Thank you for shopping with us.
Designer Living

Order Summary
Order Date: 02/23/2025|Order #: D252230F48
Shipping Address:
Junghwan Ok
5627 2nd street apt 1914
Long Island City, NY, 11101
US
9178646897
[email-masked]
Shipping Method:
Free Shipping

Items
Regular Price: $545.48
Discount: -$335.50
Coupon: -$105.00
Sales Tax: $0.00
Shipping Fee: $0.00
Require Signature: $0.00
Order Total: $104.98
Designer Living Dollars: -$0.00
Voucher or Gift Card: -$0.00
Charged $104.98

<https://www.designerliving.com/products/madison-park/600-thread-count-pima-cotton-sheet-set/b31/3771#!id/517187>

600 Thread Count Pima Cotton Sheet Set
Madison Park
SIZE:Queen COLOR:White
QTY:2TOTAL:$104.98

<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>
<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>
<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>
<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>
<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>
<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>
 <https://designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>
<https://designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>
<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>
<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>
<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>
<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>
<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>
<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>
<http://www.designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>
<http://www.designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>
 <http://www.designerliving.com>
 <https://www.instagram.com/designer_living/>      [image:
Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/DesignerLiving/>      
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNifNqJR63G6juEmy5Z0wtQ>      [image:
Pinterest] <https://www.pinterest.com/designerliving/>      
<https://twitter.com/DesignerLiving>
550 Northport Parkway
Port Wentworth, GA 31407 USA
Manage Profile & Unsubscribe
<https://www.designerliving.com/Member/Subscription/Management?email=[email-masked]&utm_source=LEblast&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=020117_IS&utm_term=&utm_content=InsiderSteals&r=0>
©2022 Designer Living Inc.