Subject: Western Styles for Spring
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2025 16:15:26 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[UP TO 12% OFF SPRING SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-pr?pr-lp?pr-lp)

[STOCK UP FOR SPRING >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-pr?pr-lp?pr-lp)

[The Iconic Tasha Polizzi for Paseo Road Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road-collection?pr-lp)

[Mariella Chenille Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/mariella-chenille-bedding-set?view=paseoroad)

[ORDER BEDDING SETS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road-bedding-sets?pr-lp)

[Lee Western Washed Denim Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lee-western-bedding-set?view=paseoroad)

[Rosabel Washed Denim Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/rosabel-bedding-set?view=paseoroad)

[Rosabel Washed Denim Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/rosabel-bedding-set?view=paseoroad)

[Coordinating Ultra-Plush Bouclé Reverse Throws & Pillows](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road-collection?filter.p.product_type=Pillow&filter.p.product_type=Pillow+Shams+%26+Euro+Shams&filter.p.product_type=Throw&filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=manual)

[EXPLORE THE COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road-collection?pr-lp)

[TERMS & CONDITIONS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JMVKAQ0SQ06QMR3JCRVPVD1Q&r=01JMWAZBM2DR1GC7YNNR7G88TP)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JMVKAQ0SQ06QMR3JCRVPVD1Q&r=01JMWAZBM2DR1GC7YNNR7G88TP).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038