Subject: The Spring Collection Is Here
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 16:16:02 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[UP TO 12% OFF SPRING SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[Spring Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-pr?pr-lp)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-pr?pr-lp)

[Order Andie Bedding Set >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/andie-bedding-set)

[Order Stonewashed Cotton Gauze Quilt >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-gauze-quilt?variant=43851161370845)

[Order Jardin Lyocell Bedding Set >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/jardin-lyocell-bedding-set)

[Order 100% French Flax Linen Duvet Cover Set >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/100-french-flax-linen-duvet-cover-set)

[Order 100% French Flax Linen Railroad Stripe Reversible Duvet Cover Set >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/100-french-flax-linen-railroad-stripe-reversible-duvet-cover-set)

[Order Lyocell Quilt Set >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lyocell-quilt?variant=43641370542301)

[LIMITED TIME ONLY](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-pr?pr-lp)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-pr?pr-lp)

[TERMS & CONDITIONS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JMKG582PPWWX3EWB302VC3B1&r=01JMMKS9GQFPNQ6PPP5YJFD9SE)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JMKG582PPWWX3EWB302VC3B1&r=01JMMKS9GQFPNQ6PPP5YJFD9SE).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038