Subject: Up to 12% Off: Spring Sale Starts Today
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2025 15:01:39 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[UP TO 12%OFF SPRING SALE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-pr?pr-lp?pr-lp)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-pr?pr-lp?pr-lp)

[Bedroom Refresh](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[Andie Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/andie-bedding-set)

[Stonewashed Cotton Gauze Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-gauze-quilt)

[100% French Flax Linen Railroad Stripe Duvet Cover Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/100-french-flax-linen-railroad-stripe-reversible-duvet-cover-set)

[Peony Washed Linen Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/peony-washed-linen-bedding-set)

[SHOP BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[SHOP BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[Fresh and Vibrant Living Room](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea?filter.p.product_type=Pillow&filter.p.product_type=Throw&filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=manual)

[Derby Washed Linen Lumbar Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/derby-washed-linen-lumbar-pillow?_pos=5&_fid=2df5f3616&_ss=c)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Double Box Stitch Throw](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-double-box-stitch-throw-pr?_pos=2&_fid=2df5f3616&_ss=c)

[Cotton Knit Blanket](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/cotton-knit-blanket?_pos=3&_fid=2df5f3616&_ss=c)

[Peony Kidney Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/peony-kidney-pillow?_pos=13&_fid=2df5f3616&_ss=c)

[SHOP PILLOWS AND THROWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea?filter.p.product_type=Pillow&filter.p.product_type=Throw&filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=manual)

[SHOP PILLOWS AND THROWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea?filter.p.product_type=Pillow&filter.p.product_type=Throw&filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=manual)

[TERMS & CONDITIONS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/spring-collection-hea)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JMF0M5THMQ02B5VN6T5DRZX2&r=01JMFAQ6TDMTVQQXGCWPMXG0TE)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JMF0M5THMQ02B5VN6T5DRZX2&r=01JMFAQ6TDMTVQQXGCWPMXG0TE).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038