Subject: New In: Derby Washed Linen Bedding Set
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2025 15:03:03 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[Derby Washed Linen Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/derby-washed-linen-comforter-set)

[SHOP THE LATEST](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/derby-washed-linen-comforter-set)

[SHOP THE LATEST](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/derby-washed-linen-comforter-set)

[TIMELESS FLORAL ELEGANCE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/derby-washed-linen-comforter-set)

[EFFORTLESS UPKEEP](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/derby-washed-linen-comforter-set)

[Stella Collection in saffron](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/stella-collection?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&filter.v.m.filter.color=Yellow%2FGold&sort_by=manual)

[100% French Flax Linen Railroad Stripe Duvet Cover Set](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/100-french-flax-linen-railroad-stripe-reversible-duvet-cover-set)

[Lyocell Collection in sage](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/lyocell-collection?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&filter.v.m.filter.color=Green&sort_by=manual)

[SHOP THE COLLECTION](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/derby-collection)

[SHOP THE COLLECTION](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/derby-collection)

[COMPLETE THE LOOK](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/derby-shop-the-look)

[Derby Washed Linen Euro Sham](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/derby-washed-linen-euro-sham)

[Lyocell Quilt in Sage](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lyocell-quilt?variant=43641370542301)

[Lyocell Sheet Set in Ivory](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lyocell-sheet-set?variant=43176537751773)

[Teddy Euro Pillow in Cream](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/teddy-euro-pillow?variant=45318687424733)

[SHOP THE LOOK](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/derby-shop-the-look)

[SHOP THE LOOK](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/derby-shop-the-look)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JM2D2KACVB8Z9B93E1SXH90R&r=01JM2EQXQ27NEYS0TPVY4B5B7X)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JM2D2KACVB8Z9B93E1SXH90R&r=01JM2EQXQ27NEYS0TPVY4B5B7X).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038