Subject: Order# last 4 / 7022
From: Evelyn Deandelis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2025 19:30:16 -0500

Hello how are you ., I do love all your decor. But this time I received the
three bronze vases from Amazon and they were all spotted look like they
have tried to be painted with a golder color I have two of them that are
spott

ed one the smallest one is fine. Could you please help me with this.
They're beautiful unfortunately defected I read a lot of reviews others are
saying the same it's really weird I don't know why somebody would paint
them gold you could see that they had spots and then were covered! They
were a gift so I'm extra disappointed I'm glad I opened the box to make
sure they weren't broke! And also I can't get anywhere to return them
because I fell on my hip on ice in the snow so I'm hurting right now and I
don't want to have to go out of my way for something that had nothing to do
with me I paid for them and I wanted to receive them in excellent
condition! Thank you so much I'll be looking forward to your email
Evelyn DeAngelis

How to get a good picture with the glare!. Also that last one to the lens
looks cracked it does have kind of a spider look to it I don't know it's
Friday so I hope I can hear from you tomorrow or even tonight I don't want
to wait to know the outcome. So frustrating to order something pay for it
wait for it get it delivered in the wrong spot of course and then this
never ends thank you again