Subject: Donation Request - Ink & Ivy
From: Renee <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2025 13:10:44 -0500

Arden Heights Boulevard Jewish Center - Sisterhood

1766 Arthur Kill Road

Staten Island, NY 10312

[email-masked]

Greetings,

RE: Spring Basket Auction on May 18, 2025

501(c)3 Charity:  ID# 23-7325106

We would be grateful for receiving either a gift certificate, gift basket,
discount coupons, or even an individual item that could be used in a themed
basket.

Our school needs funds so that our students can get the education needed
for success.  We would like to create a themed basket so your donation, no
matter the size, would be helpful towards achieving that goal.  We would
gladly acknowledge your company’s generosity in our raffle brochure.

Thank you for your consideration.

Renee Burdman

Volunteer