Subject: Earn $50 for participating in an online study with Walmart Marketplace Research
From: Stephanie Gannon <[email-masked]>
To: Designer Living <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2025 07:03:52 -0700 (MST)

Hello, from Walmart Marketplace Research!
Walmart Marketplace is working on improving the Growth experience in Seller
Center, and we are reaching out to Seller Center users like you, to learn what
you need and how we can best support your growth.

ABOUT THE STUDY
We are inviting qualified Seller Center users to online interview sessions.
The interviews will take place between 2/10 and 2/28. Each session will be 1
hour long. Please note that the information shared will be confidential. Each
session will be recorded and transcribed for research purposes. Please remember
do not share any personal or competitively sensitive information in your
responses in the study.

Upon completion of the study, you will receive a digital Gift Card in the
amount of $50. Because time slots are limited to 15 interviews, participation
is on a first-come, first-serve basis.

HOW TO QUALIFY
If you're interested in participating, please take this 1 minute survey to
see if you qualify:
Take the Survey
<https://wmtmktp.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1HoUuh5TCVI7Yxw?Q_DL=jb9OQ3DZGoID9O3_1HoUuh5TCVI7Yxw_CGC_MvxWDRvLbKqFwCF&Q_CHL=email>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:

https://wmtmktp.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1HoUuh5TCVI7Yxw?Q_DL=jb9OQ3DZGoID9O3_1HoUuh5TCVI7Yxw_CGC_MvxWDRvLbKqFwCF&Q_CHL=email

By completing and submitting this survey, you agree to the following Terms and
Conditions <https://wmtmktp.qualtrics.com/CP/File.php?F=F_1SuuFN6gHGGtp3g>.

If you have any questions about this study, you can email the research team
by [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Marketplace%20Pro%20Seller%20Study>

Sincerely,
The Walmart Marketplace Team
Security & Privacy
Walmart protects your security and privacy. We will never ask for personal
information (such as passwords or credit card numbers) in an email newsletter.
If you receive such a request, please do not respond to the email.
Learn more <https://corporate.walmart.com/privacy-security/tips/>. View our
Privacy Policy
<https://corporate.walmart.com/privacy-security/walmart-marketplace-seller-privacy-notice>
.

Walmart eCommerce, 850 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA
Do not reply to this email. The inbox is not monitored. If you require
assistance, pleaseclick here for help <https://www.walmart.com/help>.
If you do not wish to receive these emails, follow the link to unsubscribe
here:Click here to unsubscribe
<https://wmtmktp.qualtrics.com/subscription/manage/confirmation?recipientId=CGC_MvxWDRvLbKqFwCF&libraryId=UR_3qmHjOqE7GyUFEi&distributionId=EMD_jb9OQ3DZGoID9O3&BT=d210bWt0cA>

@2020 Walmart Inc. All rights reserved.