Subject: Re: WATERPROOF MATTRESS PROTECTOR FROM INDIA - ATKOVE
From: Tamil Selvan S <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2025 17:32:15 +0530

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from AtKove!

We *AtKove* are a young and energetic firm with foot-on-ground experience
in Technical textiles. We are part of the *Prestige Impex Inc*. group USA,
which has vast experience in Textiles for over *three decades.*

We manufacture many laminated and coated textiles for multiple
applications. We recently discovered your mattress product range and are
confident that we can assist you greatly.

We offer* finished mattress protectors* for all sizes and the laminated
fabric for your consumption. If there are any specialized needs we are
happy to assist with them.

Would highly appreciate it if you could connect us with your
procurement/sourcing team for further communication.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

-- 
Thanks & Regards,
*Tamil Selvan S,*
Sr.Manager - Business Development,
*AtKove LLP,*
5/312, Sri Murugan Nagar,
Thoppampatti, K.Vadamadurai,
Coimbatore - 17, India.
*Mob: +91 99949 90791*
*www.atkove.com <http://www.atkove.com>*