Subject: 20 Years of Designer Bedding
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2025 16:31:02 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[20 Years of Designer Bedding](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea)

[20 Years of Designer Bedding](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea)

[SHOP ALL-TIME FAVORITES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea)

[SHOP ALL-TIME FAVORITES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Quilt](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-quilt)

[Ranch Life Western Toile Reversible Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/ranch-life-printed-reversible-quilt-set?view=paseoroad)

[Stonewashed Cotton Velvet Quilt](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-velvet-quilt)

[Dalia Washed Linen Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/dalia-bedding-set)

[Campfire Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/campfire-collection?pr-lp)

[Honorable Mentions ](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea)

[Genuine Leather & Suede Arrow Tasseled Lumbar Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/genuine-leather-suede-arrow-tasseled-throw-pillow?view=paseoroad)

[Faux Wolf Fur Oversized Throw Blanket](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/faux-wolf-fur-oversized-throw-blanket?view=paseoroad)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Ruffled Euro Sham](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-ruffled-euro-sham)

[Windowpane Plaid Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/windowpane-plaid-bedding-set)

[Peony Washed Linen Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/peony-washed-linen-bedding-set)

[Woven Suede Lumbar Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/woven-suede-lumbar-pillow?view=paseoroad)

[SHOP ALL-TIME FAVORITES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea)

[SHOP ALL-TIME FAVORITES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JK4THENCHK606YG6D90WBRT4&r=01JK69FYJQRM1RSGS9WD9X91H1)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JK4THENCHK606YG6D90WBRT4&r=01JK69FYJQRM1RSGS9WD9X91H1).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038