Subject: Latest Arrivals Roundup
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2025 15:30:49 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[New Arrivals Round Up](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-pr?pr-lp)

[High Desert Chenille Jacquard Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/high-desert-chenille-jacquard-bedding-set?pr-lp)

[Cotton Voile Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/cotton-voile-collection)

[Cotton Voile Comforter Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/cotton-voile-comforter-set)

[Cotton Voile Blanket Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/cotton-voile-blanket)

[SHOP THE COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/cotton-voile-collection)

[Derby Washed Linen Bedding](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/derby-washed-linen-comforter-set)

[EXPLORE MORE NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[Teddy Throw Blanket](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/teddy-throw-blanket)

[Teddy Lumbar Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/teddy-lumbar-pillow)

[Tweed Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/tweed-bedding-set)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Waterfall Pillowcase Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-waterfall-pillowcase-set)

[SHOP THE LATEST >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JJZQZ3T0D2ZMG1VYF9DWD54C&r=01JK118VMT6GPNJGEP3TJR6FND)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JJZQZ3T0D2ZMG1VYF9DWD54C&r=01JK118VMT6GPNJGEP3TJR6FND).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038