Subject: A Quick Guide to Duvet Inserts
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 16:15:34 +0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[A Quick Guide to Duvet Inserts](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/duvet-bedspread-inserts-hea)

[SHOP THE GUIDE NOW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/duvet-bedspread-inserts-hea)

[Which Duvet Insert Is Right for Your Customers?](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/duvet-bedspread-inserts-hea)

[ORDER DOWN DUVET INSERT >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/duvet-bedspread-inserts-hea)

[ORDER DOWN ALTERNATIVE DUVET INSERT >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/duvet-bedspread-inserts-hea)

[ORDER NOW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/duvet-covers-hea)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JJKGH9076Z9QFPFEWNY3BQ34&r=01JJM7V628DATEC0QHNDKYWEZR)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JJKGH9076Z9QFPFEWNY3BQ34&r=01JJM7V628DATEC0QHNDKYWEZR).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038