Subject: Follow up // Capital Logistics // Trucking service for OTR and Drayage shipments // USA & Canada
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 09:54:25 -0500

Good morning,

I hope everything is going!

This is Rose Miller with Capital Logistics. Just wanted to check in if you
have any loads available for today or in near future. I will be more than
happy to supporting you with your logistics needs whether it's OTR
(Over-The-Road) or drayage shipments (for regional distribution, long-haul
transportation, or specialized cargo).

We provide services nationwide in the USA and Canada. Our team is ready to
provide reliable and cost- effective trucking services.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the services we
provide.

Looking forward to hear from you

Thank you!

	

Rose Miller

Logistics Coordinator ( OTR & Drayage Division)

Capital Logistics INC DBA CL Freights

MC# 045654

C: (484) 224-2885, F: (484) 224-2639

8102 W Chester Pike, STE 105, Upper Darby, PA 19082

Website:  <https://clfreights.com/> www.clfreights.com

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]