Subject: Exciting Partnership Opportunity with GADDA CO
From: Shubham Parmar <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2025 12:25:47 +0530

Dear Team,

I hope this message finds you well! My name is Shubham, and I am the 
Business Development Executive at GADDA CO, a premier brand renowned for 
our high-quality mattress protectors, pillows, and mattresses. As a 
leading seller on Amazon.in, we are excited to expand our global 
presence and would love to partner with you to bring our products to new 
markets worldwide.

At GADDA CO, we believe in building strong partnerships that drive 
mutual success. We have been impressed by your reputation and 
achievements in the industry and see great potential in working together 
to create exceptional shopping experiences for customers. With your 
expertise and our top-notch products, we are confident in achieving 
remarkable growth together.

Why Partner with Us?

  	* High-Quality Products: Our offerings are crafted with precision, 
ensuring durability and customer satisfaction.
  	* Proven Success: As a trusted name on Amazon.in, our products enjoy 
great reviews and consistent demand.

In addition to GADDA CO, our portfolio also includes several other 
successful brands such as:

  	* Oyo Baby: Comprehensive baby care solutions.
  	* Newish: Innovative skincare and personal care products.
  	* Amorite: Premium pet care essentials.
  	* REDCOP: Advanced home and cleaning solutions.

We are confident this collaboration will not only elevate your business 
but also contribute to our shared vision of making quality products 
accessible globally.

You can explore some of our best-selling products in the Indian market 
here:

  	* Mattress Protector 1 [1]
  	* Pillow Protector 2 [2]
  	* Dry Sheet 3 [3]

If you're interested in discussing this opportunity further, please 
don't hesitate to contact me directly at +91-7909807471. I'd be 
delighted to arrange a call or meeting at your convenience.

Thank you for considering this partnership. I look forward to the 
possibility of working together to achieve great success!

Warm regards,
Shubham Parmar
Business Development Executive - Baby & Mom (House of Brands)
OYO BABY | NEWISH | GADDA CO | AMORITE | MATTRESS PROTECTOR | REDCOP
| BeyBee (Acquired by Mensa Brands)
Website: www.bnmretail.com [4]
Phone: +91-7909807471

-- 

Links:
------
[1] https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09VL787WJ
[2] https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0CY1ZR3P1
[3] https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09VDB95X2
[4] http://www.bnmretail.com/