Subject: Reconnecting from Adhya Designs
From: [email-masked]
To: "Sir/Ma'am" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 15:15:29 -0800

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I hope this email finds you well and business is off to a strong start in
2025. I wanted to wish you Happy New Year from Team Adhya.

Adhya has served the market for 13 years now. We are proud to have worked
successfully with well-known brands like CB2, Restoration Hardware,
Anthropology, Kim Seybert, Tom Dixon to name a few. We added capacity while
moving in our own factory space last year and felt it was a good time to
reconnect.

We have an experienced design team and complete inhouse infrastructure for
sampling & production of high-quality handcrafted items in Brass and
Aluminium. Our addition of a Ceramic Studio inhouse gives us a versatile
new material to offer, besides Semi-Precious Stone, Bone/Horn, Marble
accessories, etc which are sourced from dedicated artisan groups.

I have attached our last updated catalogue, please do takeout time to
browse. Let me know if you think we can do anything for you within our
capabilities. Twice a year we launch a new catalogue, if you would like to
see our earlier catalogues, please do write back.

Festival Greetings and Wishing you a Wonderful 2025.

Best regards,

Mukesh & Neelima

+91 9999033590
www.adhyadesign.com
<https://6ead857d-64e1-4009-aa89-b5270ed488b2.pipedrive.email/c/zyrn579x24/vkw7ql6wjy/8z48v6ekqw/0?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Ftrackingservice.monday.com%2Ftracker%2Flink%3Ftoken%3DeyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJvcmlnaW5hbFVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWRoeWFkZXNpZ24uY29tIiwiZW1haWxJZCI6IjQ4ZGRkZDY1LTQ4NmEtNDUyOS05NjE5LTdhZjE2OTEyZTkwNiIsImlhdCI6MTczNTI3OTIzMH0.rS2ltKeF5HNPW1LVP-VFfICXP0NrKkBMM1fjJDzCANc%26r%3Dapse2&hash=5HZ91tlQVyU_GFcNI0Pf3eXp4vim1CQ3dcgTVBlJQsw>