Subject: Stella Shines at the People’s Choice Awards!
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 16:30:12 +0000 (UTC)

[HiEnd Accents](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VOTING IS NOW OPEN - People’s Choice Awards](https://www.lasvegasmarket.com/Discover/Tools-and-Inspiration/Expert-Insights/Market-Snapshot)

[VOTE FOR US HERE >](https://www.lasvegasmarket.com/Discover/Tools-and-Inspiration/Expert-Insights/Market-Snapshot)

[Stella Shines as the Color of the Year](https://www.lasvegasmarket.com/Discover/Tools-and-Inspiration/Expert-Insights/Market-Snapshot)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Double Box Stitch Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-quilt?_pos=1&_fid=b9f0d2297&_ss=c&variant=45113514787037)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Curtain](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-curtain?_pos=24&_fid=b9f0d2297&_ss=c&variant=42734938783965)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Waterfall Pillowcase Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-waterfall-pillowcase-set?_pos=12&_fid=b9f0d2297&_ss=c&variant=45166687944925)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Quilt](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-quilt-pr?_pos=4&_fid=b9f0d2297&_ss=c&variant=42734956740829)

[VOTE FOR US HERE >](https://www.lasvegasmarket.com/Discover/Tools-and-Inspiration/Expert-Insights/Market-Snapshot)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JJ6HFKY7C7AR7PACCVCG00TE&r=01JJ7CQD3D01D3MRVXWC8H2H2K)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JJ6HFKY7C7AR7PACCVCG00TE&r=01JJ7CQD3D01D3MRVXWC8H2H2K).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038