Subject: Need to return item
From: Kimberly McCormack <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 10:34:26 -0500

I have tried to navigate your on line system. I need assistance on
returning the bedspread I have ordered.

Please call my cell at 401-714-4853

Thank you

Kim

-- 
Kimberly McCormack
School Nurse Teacher
Rockwell School
1225 Hope St
Bristol , RI
Tel 254-5930
[email-masked]

-- 
*NOTICE*_: This Bristol Warren Regional School District email message, 
including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged information 
protected by federal and state law. Any unauthorized review, use, 
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended 
recipient or believe you may have received this information in error, 
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the 
original message.
_