Subject: 🇺🇸50% off on 290+ nautical decor items to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day
From: "Old Modern Handicrafts OMHUSA.COM" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2025 16:00:35 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.688029.list-id.mcsv.net>

To view the images, simply click 'Allow' or 'Download'.
https://omhusa.com/formsearch/mlk-cid-0?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK

Dear  Manager,

This Martin Luther King Jr. Day, we celebrate the enduring legacy of a man whose dream changed the world. As we honor his vision of equality, justice, and unity, we invite you to explore our handcrafted collections and enjoy promotions for this meaningful day.

The 50% discount runs from January 18th to 20th, featuring 292 items. You won’t want to miss!
Exclusive Deals Here! (https://omhusa.com/formsearch/mlk-cid-0?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)

Fresh Home Inspiration with Our Small Items
https://omhusa.com/formsearch/mlk-cid-0?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK
View 292 items on sale now (https://omhusa.com/collection/on-sale-ship-models-nautical-gifts?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj003-1943-grey-mustang-p51-140?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK

1943 Grey Mustang P51 1:40

$78.04

$59.7
Buy now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj003-1943-grey-mustang-p51-140?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj090-1943-republic-p47-bomberfighter?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK

Republic P-47 Bomber-Fighter

$88.37

$67.6
Buy now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj090-1943-republic-p47-bomberfighter?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj091-1940s-us-heavy-bomber-plane?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK

1940s U.S. Heavy Bomber

$96.3

$73.7
Buy now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj091-1940s-us-heavy-bomber-plane?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj037-black-ford-model-t?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK

Black Ford Model T

$102.67

$78.5
Buy now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj037-black-ford-model-t?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj052-b25-mitchell-bomber?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK

B-25 Mitchell Bomber

$86.51

$73.5
Buy now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj052-b25-mitchell-bomber?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj002-1944-f4u-corsair-131?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK

1944 F4U Corsair 1:31

$99.73

$76.3
Buy now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/aj002-1944-f4u-corsair-131?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)

Bring History to Your Corner!
https://omhusa.com/formsearch/mlk-cid-0?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK
Transform your home now! (https://omhusa.com/formsearch/mlk-cid-0?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t097-uss-constitution-medium?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK

USS Constitution Medium

$719.21

$550.2
Buy now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t097-uss-constitution-medium?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t012-uss-constitution-exclusive-edition

USS Constitution

Exclusive Edition

$909.77

$773.3
Buy now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t012-uss-constitution-exclusive-edition)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t209-us-coast-guard-eagle-ee?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK

US. Coast Guard Eagle E.E.

$872.91

$742
Buy now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t209-us-coast-guard-eagle-ee?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)
https://omhusa.com/shop/cartRetail.asp?removeitemcode=650&utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK

Chris Craft Triple Cockpit

$646.54

$549.6
Buy now (https://omhusa.com/shop/cartRetail.asp?removeitemcode=650&utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b200-css-virginia-war-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK

CSS Virginia Model

$556.4

$472.9
Buy now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b200-css-virginia-war-ship-model?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b408-uss-alabama-bb60?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK

USS Alabama BB-60

$1134.86

$868.2
Buy now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b408-uss-alabama-bb60?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)
Contact us now! (https://omhusa.com/Contactus.asp?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK)

Email: [email-masked]

Hotline: (888) 900-1805

Follow us on Social Media
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK
https://www.facebook.com/OmhUsa
https://www.instagram.com/old.modern.handicrafts/
https://omhusa.com/?utm_source=omh_Irene&utm_medium=consumers_MLK&utm_campaign=consumers_MLK

View email in browser (https://mailchi.mp/omhusa.com/martin-luther-promotion?e=8d1f6bd233)
OMHUSA . 1500 S Milliken Ave, Unit G . Ontario, California, California 91761 . USA
update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&e=8d1f6bd233&c=7708e9990e) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=7708e9990e)