Subject: Retailer Insider: Top Bedding Trends for 2025
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2024 15:31:17 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[2025 Bedding Trends](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[EXPLORE THE TRENDS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[Rich Statement Hues](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/all-bedding-hea?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&filter.v.m.filter.color=Purple&filter.v.m.filter.color=Red&sort_by=manual)

[Jewel Tones](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/all-bedding-hea?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&filter.v.m.filter.color=Purple&filter.v.m.filter.color=Red&sort_by=manual)

[Rich Neutrals](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/all-bedding-hea?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&filter.v.m.filter.color=Green&sort_by=created-descending)

[Fabrics Designed for Style and Comfort](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-collection-hea)

[SHOP VELVET >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-collection-hea)

[SHOP GAUZE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/stonewashed-cotton-gauze-collection)

[In an era of intentional shopping, customers/ clients are seeking fabrics that seamlessly blend style and comfort.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-collection-hea)

[SHOP DENIM >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road-bedding-hea)

[SHOP MENSWEAR >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/menswear-collection)

[Customers are seeking fabrics that provide seasonal versatility—heavier bedding for colder seasons and lightweight layers for warmer climates.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/menswear-collection)

[Unique Personalization](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/provence-collection)

[SHOP THE PROVENCE COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/provence-collection)

[SHOP THE TEDDY COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/teddy-collection)

[SHOP THE TASHA POLIZZI FOR PASEO ROAD COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/tasha-polizzi-for-paseo-road-bedding-hea)

[EXPLORE THE TRENDS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT >](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-january-markets-wesa-winter?month=2025-01)

[HOLIDAY BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/holiday-bedding-shop-the-look)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JFSEFZY94P1VYA86J7VYDHKT&r=01JFT1C0YGM417YTHVDZQZ2QA8)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JFSEFZY94P1VYA86J7VYDHKT&r=01JFT1C0YGM417YTHVDZQZ2QA8).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038