Subject: Update your existing website
From: "Sushant Mahajan" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2024 20:25:17 +0530

Hi, -  [email-masked]

I would like to discuss a business website

We have analyzed your website - www.designerliving.com. and whilst we LOVE
what you have done to date, in order to maximize traffic and conversion
rates we would suggest our services to help implement some changes. 

I really hope this doesn't come across as rude, we just see things that most
don't and they are simple changes that will make your website outperform
your competition.

The services we can provide for your site are as follows: 

1. Front-end Design (how your site looks) - both static and dynamic

2. Functionality - CMS, e-commerce, custom programming and SEO, SMO, PPC

3. Responsive Design - This will enable a smooth-running website so everyone
can open your website on any type of device.

4. block change

About Us - We are a USA registered Digital Marketing Agency with our
presence in India as well and offer VERY competitive rates for web design,
development and digital marketing. 

We work 24/7 to support clients globally and would welcome a free call with
you or any other member of your team where we could explain more about what
we do and how it will increase your business's online presence and
performance. 

How does next week look for you?

Kind regards,

Sushant Mahajan, 

Business Development Manager