Subject: RE: OEM Premium Towels - Nam Phu Textile - Supplier from Vietnam with OEKO-TEXR STANDARD 100
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2024 15:00:28 +0700

Dear Partner,

Hope you are having a productive day and that you are enjoying the festive
spirit of Christmas!

We are excited to continue our conversation about our towel collection,
which includes Premium high-quality cotton, bamboo, pre-dyed towels and
bathrobe. For your convenience, we have included links to detailed product
samples. You can explore more about our towel collection through the
following links gg drive:

*
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14e5tVkf-XX_1iiSUogFYow0nnIkiX4YH?us
p=drive_link> Towels and bathrobe Collection

As the holiday season brings warmth and joy, we'd like to take this
opportunity to wish you a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year
ahead! 

If you have any further questions or need more information about our
products, please feel free to reach out. We are looking forward to the
possibility of collaborating with you.

Please note, all the products are premium Ring spun quality, Combed Yarn.
Based on your selection, we will make samples and send them to you.

Sincerely Yours,

Vinh Duc Bui (Harry) | Senior Sales Manager 

[Mob/Whatsapp/wechat]: +84 862465809 | 

[Email]:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2024 4:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: OEM Premium Towels - Nam Phu Textile - Supplier from Vietnam with
OEKO-TEXR STANDARD 100

Hi,

I hope you're doing well . I am Harry in charge of sales in the AUS market
for Nam Phu Textile .,JSC in Viet Nam.

Recently I had the opportunity to visit your website and noticed that the
towels you provide are very similar to the high-quality products that we
specialize in manufacturing and exporting to Korea, Japan, and US. 

we also produce eco-friendly and organic towels have certificated with
OEKO-TEXR STANDARD 100, GOTS, ISO 9001. ensuring top-tier quality, safety,
and environmental responsibility. What sets us apart is our ability to
provide full customization through OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
options. This means we can make the exact your product, with your unique
brand identity.

We specialize in:

*	Organic Cotton Towels ( Cotton USA, Turkey, India, Viet Nam, etc.)
(Yarn 20CD, 30CD, 30CM, 40CM...), Visco.
*	Eco-Friendly Bamboo Towels
*	Sustainable Bathrobes/Gowns

I'd love to explore how we can collaborate and offer a competitive quote for
your business. Please let me know if you'd like to discuss further.

You can review our website:  <https://fuver.vn/> https://fuver.vn/  and
<https://www.namphutextile.com/> https://www.namphutextile.com/  

Sincerely Yours,

Vinh Duc Bui (Harry) | Senior Sales Manager 

[Mob/Whatsapp/wechat]: +84 862465809 |  

[Email]:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]